Why study MA Media & Communication at BU?
- Study communication and media theory at an advanced level
- Engage with research and communicate your ideas in a variety of media, including text, video and audio
- Tailor the course to suit your interests and career goals by selecting from a wide range of option units
- Undertake a 30-week professional placement within the communication or media sector, designed to enhance your employability after graduation
- Gain the skills to make valuable contributions to media and communications practice within complex or unpredictable environments.
Take a glimpse at life on Talbot Campus
Next start date:
January 2022, September 2022, January 2023, September 2023
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
1 year full-time or 2 years full-time with optional 30-week placement (September start), 16 months full-time or 2 years full-time with optional 30-week placement (January start)
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2, or equivalent. For more information check out our full entry requirements.
International entry requirements:
If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.5 with a minimum of 6.5 in writing and 6.0 in speaking, listening and reading, or equivalent. For more information check out our full entry requirements.