Why study MSc International Finance & Economics at BU?
- Get career ready by developing highly employable personal skills such as, objective analysis persuasion, negotiation and communication expertise
- Learn from an expanding team of dynamic educators and researchers from around the world
- Undertake a significant piece of self-managed research in an area that interests you in relation to your course
- Enter a career in roles such as Market Analyst, Financial Consultant or Portfolio Manager
- Study alongside a diverse portfolio of international students
- Enhance your employability with an optional 30-week placement overseas or in the UK, with Bournemouth being home to many large financial companies, such as J.P.Morgan and Barclays.
This course is delivered by the AACSB-accredited Business School, an accreditation attained by fewer than 5% of business schools worldwide. It recognises our focus on excellence in all areas.
Discover more about the BU Business School and explore our campus
Next start date:
September 2023, January 2024, September 2024
Bournemouth University, Lansdowne Campus (with additional activities on Talbot Campus)
September: 1 year full-time; 2 years with optional 30-week work placement. January: 16 months full-time; 2 years full-time with optional 30-week work placement
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
All subjects considered
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 or equivalent in any subject. For more information check out our full entry requirements.
International entry requirements:
If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component, or equivalent. For more information check out our full entry requirements.