Why study MSc International Accounting & Finance?
- Learn from an expanding team of dynamic educators and researchers from around the world
- You will be exposed to how organisations report their financial data as well as learning how to analyse data and draw conclusions from it
- Enhance your career chances to enter a range of careers such as Financial Analyst, Investment Advisor, Financial Consultant or Finance Manager
- Undertake a significant piece of self-managed research in an area that interests you in relation to your course
- Study alongside a diverse portfolio of international students
- Enhance your employability with an optional 30-week placement overseas or in the UK, with Bournemouth being home to many large financial companies such as J.P.Morgan and Barclay.
This course is delivered by the AACSB-accredited Business School, an accreditation attained by fewer than 5% of business schools worldwide. It recognises our focus on excellence in all areas.
Discover more about the BU Business School and explore our campus
Next start date:
January 2023, September 2023, January 2024, September 2024
Bournemouth University, Lansdowne Campus (with additional activities on Talbot Campus)
September: 1 year full-time; 2 years with optional 30-week work placement. January: 16 months full-time; 2 years with optional 30-week work placement
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
All subjects considered
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject, or equivalent
International entry requirements:
If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component. For more information see our full entry requirements.