Why study MSc Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship at BU?
- Ignite your entrepreneurial mindset by fostering creativity, design and new ways of thinking
- Execute practical exercises on 'real-life' projects focusing on a problem or opportunity
- Learn to implement design management principles and explore innovative culture and governance in a variety of business contexts
- Undertake an optional 30-week placement to advance your employability, and put into practice learned core theoretical principles
- Develop an in-depth understanding of critical business skills necessary to start your own enterprise and lead in industry.
This course is delivered by the AASCB-accredited Business School, an accreditation which places us within the top institutions globally for business degrees. Less than 5% of business schools worldwide have attained this hallmark of excellence which recognises a focus on excellence in all areas, including teaching and students learning.
Chat with a student from this course
Discover more about the BU Business School and explore our campus
Next start date:
September 2021, January 2022, September 2022
Bournemouth University, Lansdowne Campus
September: 1 year full-time. January: 16 months full-time; 2 years with optional 30-week work placement
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
All subjects considered
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject or equivalent