Why study MSc Management with Human Resources at BU?
- You’ll acquire the skills and acumen needed to plan and manage HR strategies within the public and private sectors
- The course has a global focus with specialist units exploring issues including managing people across different cultures, organisational and employment-related issues and the development of people as a resource
- These are complemented by core management units which concentrate on developing your leadership skills, the management of people, marketing & strategy, as well as contemporary issues in the business world
- An optional 30-week work placement provides an excellent opportunity to enhance your employability before you graduate
- We work closely with employers and professional bodies to ensure you develop the skills you need to succeed in the workplace
- Our expert teaching teams will support your studies and, as this is a conversion course, can provide guidance about changing the direction of your career.
This course is delivered by the AACSB-accredited Business School, an accreditation attained by fewer than 5% of business schools worldwide. It recognises our focus on excellence in all areas.
Discover more about the BU Business School and explore our campus
Next start date:
September 2021, January 2022, September 2022
Bournemouth University, Lansdowne Campus
September: 1 year full-time. January: 16 months full-time; 2 years with optional 30-week work placement
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
All subjects considered
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject, or equivalent. For more information see our full entry requirements