Why study MSc Digital Health and Artificial Intelligence at BU?
- Innovative AI-based solutions enable more performing diseases diagnoses, personalised treatment plans, together with advanced assistive technologies, for sustainable patients health monitoring and tailored response to their care
- Graduate as an AI specialist in the area of digital health – you’ll understand the challenges in designing and deploying AI-driven digital health products in an industry where regulation, responsibility and legal implications are of paramount importance
- Capture the requirements for adopting AI solutions to digital healthcare, with assurances of their ethical, safe and effective deployments
- Develop a strong technical understanding of digital healthcare technologies combined with AI - essential in advancing 21st-century digital healthcare in the years to come
- Tailor your learning towards the areas that interest you, with option units covering topics such as neuronal analysis, smart systems, computer vision and Blockchain.
As a graduate of this course, you’ll be prepared to undertake employment positions such as AI Scientist, AI Product Director, Clinical AI Fellow and many more. You’ll also gain transferable technical skills, opening up a wide range of career opportunities in a variety of industries.
Next start date:
January 2023, September 2023, January 2024, September 2024
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
September start: 1 year full-time, 2 years part-time or 2 years full-time with a 30-week placement, January start: 16 months full-time, 32 months part-time or 24 months with a 30-week placement
Computing, Technology, Maths, Physics, Engineering, Data Sciences or Data Analytics
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in a required subject, or equivalent.
International entry requirements:
If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS 6.0 (Academic), with a minimum of 5.5 in each component. For more information check out our full entry requirements.