Why study MA Political Psychology at BU?
- Learn from academics with a wide range of expertise covering the broad spectrum of political psychology and political communication
- Become well versed in some of the most pervasive issues that shape the parameters for today’s politics
- Attend the Association for Psychosocial Studies (APS) reading groups and lectures with speakers from a range of perspective on key political issues
- Engage in research and projects alongside staff and students across the Faculty of Media & Communication
- Join events organised by the two Resreach Centres – The study of Conflict, Emotion & Social Justice (CESJ) and the Centre for Comparative Politics and Media Research (CPMR), students can attend presentations of ongoing research by their members and guest speakers, and contribute to the discussions.
For September 2022 entry: in order to take advantage of new approaches to learning and teaching, as well as developments in industry to benefit our students we regularly review all of our courses. This course is currently going through this process and we will update this page in April 2022 to give you full information about what we will be offering once the review process has concluded.
Benefit from regular conferences, public lectures and workshops in Bournemouth and beyond
Previous examples include Professor Candida Yate's inaugural professorial lecture, conferences organised by BU and the Freud Museum with screenwriter Andrew Davies (House of Cards), renowned professor of History from New York Eli Zaretsky and Baroness Hollins.
Next start date:
January 2022, September 2022, January 2023, September 2023
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
1 year full-time or 2 years part-time (September start), 15 months full-time or 27 months part-time (January start)
All subjects considered
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject or equivalent.
International entry requirements:
If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component. For more information check out our full entry requirements.