Why study MSc Robotics at BU?
- The course provides a comprehensive understanding of multidisciplinary Robotics and Mechatronics as an integration of mechanical systems, electronics, and intelligent computer-based control
- It will provide background for a wide range of technology careers that require knowledge and skills to be specialised in Robotics and Mechatronics involving technologies in design, construction, operation, and application of robots
- Critical understanding in latest advances in Robotics and Mechatronic technical skills and competencies to work across different engineering disciplines
- Apply your analytical and innovative business skills to the design process to assess its impact on the environment, legislation, and economy research skills in areas such as literature reviews, critical analysis of research findings, project proposals, planning, experiment design and analysis, and dissemination
- Explore an area of interest in greater depth through the research undertaken as part of the Individual Engineering Master’s Project
- The Robotics industry is growing and so jobs in robotics are in high demand. MSc Robotics will provide you with the skills and knowledge for a range of roles such as Robotics Engineer, Mechanical Engineering or Computer Scientist.
Next start date:
September 2024. January 2025, September 2025
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
September: 1 year full-time, 2 years part-time. January start: 16 months full-time, 32 months part-time
Engineering, Physics or a related science course
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in a required subject.