Why study LLM International Tax Law at BU?
- Study a wide range of tax and law modules that are focused on comparative, rather than on UK law
- Tailor your studies toward the specific areas of international tax law to suit your desired career through a range of option units
- Benefit from BU’s subject experts in international taxation, commercial and public law
- Units can be used to prepare for the qualification offered by the Chartered Institute of Taxation, the Advanced Diploma in International Tax (Module 1, Principles of International Taxation)
- The dissertation can be structured to be suitable for submission as an extended essay replacing the Modules 2 or Module 3 exams of the same internationally-recognised qualification
- Enhance your career prospects to enter a range of careers including Associate Director, Judges Assistant, Tax assistant or Senior Lawyer.
Next start date:
January 2022, September 2022, January 2023, September 2023
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus and Lansdowne Campus
1 year full-time or 2 years part-time (September start); 16 months full-time or 27 months part-time (January start)
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject.
International entry requirements:
If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component of writing, speaking, listening and reading. For more information check out our full entry requirements.