Why study LLM International Commercial Law at BU?
- Gain a solid understanding of international commercial law, attractive to prospective employers as many businesses rely on their ability to trade internationally
- Understand the perspective of the legal regulation of institutions and transactions
- Explore the problems associated with competing national jurisdictions and a critical awareness of corporate, intellectual property, and tax law
- Tailor your studies toward the specific areas of international commercial law to suit your desired career through a range of option units
- Enhance your career prospects, not only within the legal profession. Graduates have gone on to work as consultants, judges assistants, senior lawyers and associate directors.
Next start date:
January 2024, September 2024, January 2025, September 2025
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus and Lansdowne Campus
1 year full-time or 2 years part-time (September start); 16 months full-time or 27 months part-time (January start)
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject. For more information check out our full entry requirements.
International entry requirements:
If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in writing and 5.5 in all other components. For more information check out our full entry requirements.