Why study MSc Internet of Things with Cyber Security at BU?
- Learn strong technical, creative and intellectual skills to meet the need of a computer industry expanding into ubiquitous network devices
- In a world with 20.4 billion connected things, there is a skills gap for IoT professionals with knowledge of programming, data management/visualisation and security
- Learn how the cyber-threat landscape shapes the development of socio-technical IoT systems and understand how to manage security events and incidents
- Sharing core units with the MSc Internet of Things, this specialist course will focus on making you an expert in all things Cyber Security within an IoT context
- Use the opportunity of international placements and our career support to enhance your employability and work in a global environment
- Profit from our expert academics and their knowledge as well as small seminar groups and group projects.
IoT will change the way we think about life and work. Global industries such as manufacturing, transportation, logistics, defence, agriculture, infrastructure, retail, healthcare and food services, are already investing heavily in developing their own IoT infrastructures. Work in an area of growth within the fast-developing Internet of Things with employment opportunities constantly evolving.
See what it's like to study this course
Next start date:
September 2021, January 2022, September 2022
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
September start: 1 year full-time, 2 years part-time or 2 years full-time with a 30-week placement, January start: 16 months full-time, 32 months part-time or 24 months with a 30-week placement
All subjects considered
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject or equivalent
International entry requirements:
IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with minimum 5.5 in each component.For more information check out our full entry requirements.