- Face to face at The Base: 9am-5pm, Monday to Thursday (4.30pm close Friday)
- Face to face at Bournemouth Gateway Building: 9am-5pm, Monday to Thursday (4.30pm close Friday) and closed between 1pm-2pm daily
- Phone: 9am-5pm, Monday to Thursday (4.30pm close Friday)
Please note: Frontline Services, including AskBU, will be closed for staff training on Wednesday 30 November, 12.30pm-5pm.
- Visit us at The Base in Poole House, Talbot Campus and the Helpdesk at Bournemouth Gateway Building, Lansdowne Campus
- Phone - call us on 01202 969696
- Email - [email protected]
You can also access our online FAQs 24/7
Please note: We aim to respond to email enquiries within two working days; this can increase during peak periods. If your enquiry is urgent please contact us by phone.
About our team
Our friendly, professional and helpful advisers are available to help you with information, advice and guidance throughout your studies at BU. You can contact us by email and phone or drop in to see us at Talbot or Lansdowne Campus. There are also confidential interview rooms available if you'd like to discuss your query in private.
We personally reply to every email enquiry and aim to do so within 2-3 working days. During very busy periods this may increase to around 7 working days. If your enquiry is urgent, please call us or pop in to see us on campus. Or you can also try our online FAQs.
Please check our Covid FAQs for more information. If you need support please contact AskBU.