Why study MAccFin (Hons) Accounting & Finance at BU?
- Learn from diverse array of professional guest speakers and highly qualified and experienced lecturers
- Enjoy the flexibility to tailor your learning with optional units to suit your ambitions in areas such as Investment Management, Risk Modelling and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Opportunities to study abroad at one of our international partner institutions
- Gain industry experience and enhance your employability by undertaking an optional 30-week placement which can be completed anywhere in the world
- Our alumni go on to work for companies such as Barclays Bank Plc, Deloitte and Deutsche Bank
- Get a head start in your career: this course with multiple accreditations will exempt you from specific early-stage professional exams.
The accreditation bodies on our MAccFin (Hons) Accounting & Finance course are renowned industry-wide for promoting excellence and the highest standards, all of which is reflected in the BU Business School Experience:
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) accreditation is a hallmark of excellence that has been awarded to fewer than 5% of business schools worldwide
- Chartered Institution of Management Accountants (CIMA) accreditation highlights our commitment to helping you boost your employability and will exempt you from specific early-stage professional exams
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) accreditation offers some exemptions from exams required to become a Chartered Accountant.
Discover more about the BU Business School and explore our campus
Next start date:
September 2021, September 2022
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
4 years full-time, or 5 years full-time with a minimum 30-week placement
AACSB, ACCA, CIMA
All subjects considered
For September 2021 and September 2022 entry: 104 - 120 UCAS tariff points including a minimum of 2 A-levels or equivalent. BTEC Extended Diploma: DMM. For more information check out our full entry requirements.