Why study Accounting, Finance & Economics at BU?
- At £27.8k, the median earnings of BU graduates in this subject area is 21% more than the average
- We offer the opportunity to participate in a five-day intensive study programme abroad with other European universities – BU is the only UK university that has membership of this group
- Courses are delivered by the BU Business School, which is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) – an accreditation held by fewer than 5% of the world’s business schools
- Individual courses are also accredited by relevant professional bodies – adding relevance to your qualification and, in some cases, additional qualifications and exemptions from some professional exams
- Optional placements can open up a wealth of opportunities with companies like Mercedes Benz, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, IBM, J.P. Morgan, and many more
- Our Accounting & Finance courses all share a common first year, so you’re free to make an informed decision about how to specialise after really getting to know the detail of the course
All stats and figures are based on Longitudinal Education Outcomes 2017 and BU institutional data unless otherwise stated