Why study Accounting, Finance & Economics at BU?
- We offer the opportunity to participate in a five-day intensive study programme abroad with other European universities – BU is the only UK university that has membership of this group
- Courses are delivered by the BU Business School, which is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) – an accreditation held by fewer than 5% of the world’s business schools
- Individual courses are also accredited by relevant professional bodies – adding relevance to your qualification and, in some cases, additional qualifications and exemptions from some professional exams
- Optional placements can open up a wealth of opportunities with companies like Mercedes Benz, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, IBM, J.P. Morgan, and many more
- Our Accounting & Finance courses all share a common first year, so you’re free to make an informed decision about how to specialise after really getting to know the detail of the course
Watch our Accounting, Finance & Economics degrees video