Why study Accounting, Finance & Economics at BU?
- Higher average salary: At £27.8k, the median earnings of BU graduates in this subject area is 21% more than the average
- Intensive international study programme: You’ll have the chance to take part in a five-day intensive study programme abroad with other European universities – we’re the only UK university in the group
- Prestigious AACSB accreditation: Our courses are delivered by the BU Business School, which is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) – an accreditation held by fewer than 5% of the world’s business schools
- Additional accreditations: Individual courses are also accredited by professional bodies – adding relevance to your qualification and, in some cases, additional qualifications and exemptions from professional exams
- Optional placement: Optional placements can open up a wealth of opportunities with companies like Mercedes Benz, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, IBM, J.P. Morgan, and many more
- Specialising: Our Accounting & Finance courses all share a common first year, so you’re free to make an informed decision about how to specialise after really getting to know the detail of the course.