Why study Computer Animation, Games & Visual Effects at BU?
- National Centre for Computer Animation (NCCA): We’re home to the renowned National Centre for Computer Animation (NCCA), ranked among the top 10 visual effects schools in the world
- Professional-level facilities: You’ll be learning using the same facilities you’ll encounter in the industry itself, based in our new Poole Gateway Building. These include screening rooms, a green screen studio, motion capture facilities, animation labs, collaborative working spaces and much more
- Past graduates have joined the world’s largest games companies: Follow in the footsteps of BU games graduates working for companies such as Microsoft Rare, Electronic Arts, Criterion Games, Rockstar North, Unity, Jagex, Frontier Developments, Rebellion, TT Games and King
- Creating Oscar and BAFTA winners: Study in an environment with Hollywood pedigree – former students have won Oscars and BAFTAs for a range of feature films including Blade Runner 2049, The Avengers and Dunkirk
- BFX Festival: Attend the annual BFX Festival – a chance to join talks and masterclasses delivered by some of the best creative minds in the industry
Courses open for 2022 and 2023 entry
Open for 2023 entry only
Equipping you with critical skills that are in high demand from the digital technology industry, on this course you will specialise in this rapidly evolving area of VR/AR.
Please note: this course is not recruiting for September 2022. Please register your interest and we will let you know when applications open for September 2023 entry.