Why study LLB (Hons) Law with Politics at BU?
- Understand the contrast between political and legal processes
- Explore topics such as the history of political thought, human rights law, civil society and social movements
- Choose from a range of optional units in your final year and tailor your degree
- Gain practical experience by taking part in Moot Courts and Moot Show Trials and attend guest lectures
- Put your knowledge into practice during a 30-week work placement, invaluable for your future law career
- Benefit from our excellent links with a range of local and national legal firms.
Accredited by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and Bar Standards Board, you'll graduate with a qualifying law degree.
See what it's like to study on this course
Next start date:
September 2021, September 2022
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
3 years full-time or 4 years full-time including an optional minimum 30-week placement
Solicitors Regulation Authority, Bar Standards Board
All subjects considered
For September 2021 entry: 104 - 120 UCAS tariff points including a minimum of 2 A levels or equivalent. BTEC Extended Diploma: DMM. For more information check out our full entry requirements.