Why study LLB (Hons) Law at BU?
- Learn the fundamentals of law as well as the legal skills needed to work effectively with legal sources (case law and legislation)
- Tailor your degree from your second year, selecting units to suit your interests and preferred career path
- Undertake a 30-week work placement which, if it meets the necessary criteria, can count towards a portion of your training contract or qualifying work experience after you graduate
- Choose between two pathways in your final year, depending on whether you intend to become a solicitor or prefer to keep your career options open
- Join the Law Society where you can network, socialise, support charity work and, in turn, enhance your CV
- Benefit from field trips, guest lectures and gain practical experience by taking part in Moot Courts and Moot Show Trials.
Your qualifying law degree will be accredited by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and Bar Standards Board.
See what it's like to study LLB (Hons) Law with us
Next start date:
September 2021, September 2022
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
3 years full-time or 4 years full-time including an optional minimum 30-week placement (placement is mandatory for students studying SQE pathway)
Solicitors Regulation Authority, Bar Standards Board
All subjects considered
For September 2021 entry: 104 - 120 UCAS tariff points including a minimum of 2 A levels or equivalent. BTEC Extended Diploma: DMM. For more information check out our full entry requirements.