Why study LLB (Hons) Law with Politics at BU?
- Understand the contrast between political and legal processes
- Explore topics such as the history of political thought, human rights law, civil society and social movements
- Choose from a range of optional units in your final year and tailor your degree
- Gain practical experience by taking part in Moot Courts and Moot Show Trials and attend guest lectures
- Put your knowledge into practice during a 30-week work placement, invaluable for your future law career
- Benefit from our excellent links with a range of local and national legal firms.
Foundation Year: We have a Foundation Year option for UK students who do not meet the entry requirements for the degree course. This additional year of study will give you a grounding in the media & communication skills required for this course, building your confidence, knowledge and skills for further study. After successful completion of the Foundation Year, you will progress to the full degree.
Accredited by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and Bar Standards Board, you'll graduate with a qualifying law degree.
See what it's like to study on this course
Next start date:
September 2021, September 2022
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
3 years full-time or 4 years full-time including an optional 30-week placement. Foundation year: 4 years full-time or 5 years full-time including an optional 30-week placement
Solicitors Regulation Authority, Bar Standards Board
All subjects considered