Why study MA Design Management at BU?
- This Master’s will appeal to anyone who works in an organisation that designs new products, as well as those holding a first degree or equivalent qualification in a design-related field
- Enhance your existing skills and abilities by enabling a systematic approach to design and the decision-making process
- Apply academic underpinning to real-life situations
- Benefit from an optional 30-week placement in industry and gain essential real-world experience and a network of professional contacts
- Be prepared for a career in innovation and leadership within the fast-moving creative industries.
This course will give you the confidence and knowledge to manage the development of new products and projects within the technological industries.
Next start date:
September 2021, January 2022, September 2022
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
1 year full-time (15 months for January starts), 2 years with an optional work placement, or 2 years part-time
A Bachelor's Honours degree with 2:2 in a required subject, or equivalent. For more information see our full entry requirements.
International entry requirements:
If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with minimum 5.5 in each component. For more information check out our international entry requirements.