Why study MSc Events Management at BU?
- Learn at one of the largest Events Management Master’s degrees in the UK
- Receive practical training from research-active and industry-experienced staff in a truly multicultural environment
- Benefit from a blend of academic and practical teaching, including the opportunity to organise your own live event as part of a group
- Grow your professional network and apply taught elements of your degree into practice with an optional 30-week placement
- Study abroad at one of our many partner institutions across the world
- Graduate with valuable transferable skills to successfully fill roles such as Event Manager, Exhibition Development Manager or Project Manager.
The accrediting bodies on this course are renowned industry-wide for promoting excellence and the highest standards, all of which is reflected in the BU Business School experience.
- The Association for Project Management is the only chartered body recognising project management skills
- Being recognised as an Institute of Travel & Tourism Centre of Excellence means that BU is recognised as a leading university in the industry. It also allows you to take advantage of networking opportunities, hear from high-level industry speakers and raise your professional profile.
Discover more about the BU Business School and explore our campus
Next start date:
September 2021, January 2022, September 2022
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
September: 1 year full-time (16 months with optional study exchange). January: 16 months full-time (18 months with optional study exchange); 2 years with optional 30-week work placement or 2 years part-time
Association for Project Management (APM) and Institute of Travel & Tourism Centre of Excellence
All subjects considered
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject, or equivalent or substantial industrial experience at senior management level
International entry requirements:
If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component of writing, speaking, listening and reading. For more information check out our full entry requirements.