Why study MSc International Hospitality & Tourism Management at BU?
- Study at one of the top-ten ranked universities in the world for tourism and hospitality
- Address current issues and innovations that transform and shape the international hospitality and tourism context
- Identify and engage with specialisms such as consumer behaviour, marketing and international human resource management
- Grow your professional network and apply taught elements of your degree into practice with an optional 30-week placement
- Study abroad at one of our many partner institutions across the world
- Location, location, location; enjoy your studies in one of the UK’s leading tourist destinations
The accrediting bodies on this course are renowned industry-wide for promoting excellence and the highest standards, all of which is reflected in the BU Business School Experience:
- BU is recognised as a leading university in the industry by the Institute of Travel & Tourism Centre of Excellence. This allows you to take advantage of networking opportunities, hear from high-level industry speakers and raise your professional profile
- Accreditation by the leading hospitality professional body, the Institute of Hospitality, offers numerous benefits to you such as free membership and access to the mentoring scheme
- Recognition by the United Nations World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO.TedQual) provides opportunities to participate in tourism policy events of the highest-level, and secure placements in prestigious tourism organisations globally.
Discover more about the BU Business School and explore our campus
Next start date:
January 2022, September 2022, January 2023, September 2023
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
September: 1 year full-time (16 months with optional study exchange). January: 16 months full-time (with or without optional study exchange), 2 years part-time or with optional 30-week work placement
United Nations World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO); Institute of Hospitality; Institute of Travel & Tourism Centre of Excellence;
All subjects considered
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject or equivalent
International entry requirements:
If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component. For more information check out our full entry requirements.