Why study Master of Business Administration at BU?
- Benefit from a holistic learning experience as this course brings isolated topics together in a collaborative and integrated way
- Learn to support businesses sustainably, inclusively and responsibly
- There’s a clear focus on your professional development, along with the chance to develop future networks that can benefit your business and your career
- Choose to take an optional 30-week work placement to enhance your employability and put into practice taught elements of this course
- Take opportunities to attend professional meetings and conferences to work with staff on their research
- Advance your leadership and managerial skills through a series of masterclasses, guest lectures from industry speakers, case studies and consultancy work with real business clients.
The accrediting bodies on this course are renowned industry-wide for promoting excellence and the highest standards, all of which is reflected in the BU Business School experience.
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) accreditation is a hallmark of excellence that has been awarded to fewer than 5% of business schools worldwide.
- Gain a Chartered Management Institute (CMI) qualification in addition to your bachelor's degree
- Accredited by the Institute of Data & Marketing (IDM), upon successful completion of your degree, you will be able to obtain the IDM Certificate in Digital and Data-Driven Marketing.
Discover more about the BU Business School and explore our campus
Next start date:
September 2021, September 2022
Bournemouth University, Lansdowne Campus
1 year full-time; 2 years full-time with an optional 30-week placement
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), Institute of Data & Marketing and The Chartered Management Institute
All subjects considered
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject and a minimum of two years relevant work experience. For more information see our full entry requirements.
International entry requirements:
If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in writing and 5.5 in speaking, listening and reading. For more information see our full entry requirements.