Why study Master of Business Administration at BU?
- Our innovative Sprints provide you with additional opportunities to focus on your professional development and practice your consultancy skills
- We have an emphasis on responsible and inclusive business with clear links to the UN Sustainable Development goals
- Advance your leadership and managerial skills through a series of workshops, guest lectures from industry speakers, case studies and consultancy work with real business clients
- Choose to take an optional 30-week work placement to enhance your employability and put into practice taught elements of this course
- Rather than studying in subject silo’s, we combine some topics to provide a more realistic understanding of the organisational landscape
- Small class teaching and no exams. Our coursework is deliberately diverse to develop skills in areas such as presentations, report writing and data analytics.
The accrediting bodies on this course are renowned industry-wide for promoting excellence and the highest standards, all of which is reflected in the BU Business School experience.
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) accreditation is a hallmark of excellence that has been awarded to fewer than 6% of business schools worldwide.
- Chartered Management Institute (CMI) accreditation gives you complimentary CMI student membership (and access to resources and services) and when you graduate, you’ll receive a CMI L7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership Practice.
- Accredited by the Institute of Data & Marketing (IDM), upon successful completion of your degree, you will be able to obtain the IDM Certificate in Digital and Data-Driven Marketing.
Discover more about the BU Business School and explore our campus
Next start date:
September 2024, September 2025
Bournemouth University, Lansdowne Campus (with additional activities on Talbot Campus)
1 year full-time; 2 years full-time with an optional 30-week placement
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), The Chartered Management Institute (CMI), Institute of Data & Marketing (IDM)
All subjects considered
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject and a minimum of two years relevant full-time work experience. However, applicants with other backgrounds may be invited to interview. For more information see our full entry requirements.
International entry requirements:
If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in each element. For more information see our full entry requirements.