Why study MSc Hotel and Food Services Management at BU?
- Study at one of the top-ten ranked universities in the world for tourism and hospitality
- Gain access to a wide range of extra-curricular activities and qualifications, such as our visiting speakers programme including representatives from Hilton International, Shangri-la Hotels and Fairmont Hotels
- Benefit from opportunities to attend our annual hospitality student conference
- Undertake added value courses such as the Wine and Spirits Trust Award, attend field trips and participate in the HOTS Hotel Simulation package
- Grow your professional network and apply taught elements of your degree into practice with an optional 30-week placement
- Study abroad at one of our many partner institutions across the world
- Identify and engage with specialisms within the revenue management, IT applications and human resource management industries.
The accrediting bodies on this course are renowned industry-wide for promoting excellence and the highest standards, all of which is reflected in the BU Business School experience.
- Recognition by the United Nations World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO.TedQual) provides opportunities to participate in tourism policy events of the highest-level, and secure placements in prestigious tourism organisations globally
- BU is recognised as a leading university in the industry by the Institute of Travel & Tourism Centre of Excellence. This allows you to take advantage of networking opportunities, hear from high-level industry speakers and raise your professional profile.
Discover more about the BU Business School and explore our campus
Next start date:
September 2021, January 2022, September 2022
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
September: 1 year full-time (16 months with optional study exchange). January: 16 months full-time (with or without optional study exchange), 2 years with optional 30-week work placement or 2 years part-time
United Nations World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO)
All subjects considered
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject, or equivalent
International entry requirements:
If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component. For more information check out our full entry requirements