Please note that this course is not recruiting for September 2021 or January 2022. Please register your interest and we will let you know when applications open for September 2022 entry.
Why study MSc Hotel and Food Services Management at BU?
- Study at one of the top-ten ranked universities in the world for tourism and hospitality
- Gain access to a wide range of extra-curricular activities and qualifications, such as our visiting speakers programme including representatives from Hilton International, Shangri-la Hotels and Fairmont Hotels
- Benefit from opportunities to attend our annual hospitality student conference
- Undertake added value courses such as the Wine and Spirits Trust Award, attend field trips and participate in the HOTS Hotel Simulation package
- Grow your professional network and apply taught elements of your degree into practice with an optional 30-week placement
- Study abroad at one of our many partner institutions across the world
- Identify and engage with specialisms within the revenue management, IT applications and human resource management industries.
The accrediting bodies on this course are renowned industry-wide for promoting excellence and the highest standards, all of which is reflected in the BU Business School experience.
- Recognition by the United Nations World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO.TedQual) provides opportunities to participate in tourism policy events of the highest-level, and secure placements in prestigious tourism organisations globally
- BU is recognised as a leading university in the industry by the Institute of Travel & Tourism Centre of Excellence. This allows you to take advantage of networking opportunities, hear from high-level industry speakers and raise your professional profile.
Discover more about the BU Business School and explore our campus
Next start date:
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
September: 1 year full-time (16 months with optional study exchange). January: 16 months full-time (with or without optional study exchange), 2 years with optional 30-week work placement or 2 years part-time
United Nations World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO), Institute of Travel & Tourism (ITT) Centre of Excellence
All subjects considered
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject, or equivalent
International entry requirements:
If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component. For more information check out our full entry requirements