Why study Life & Environmental Sciences at BU?
- Study at a university with outstanding facilities and an excellent reputation in this subject area, located in one of the UK’s richest biodiversity hotspots
- Courses delivered by a multifaceted team of academic experts, including biologists, ecologists, geographers and environmental scientists
- Outstanding opportunities for research and fieldwork on our doorstep in locations such as the New Forest National Park and Jurassic Coast; our students have also undertaken projects in a range of overseas locations
- Gain professional experience on a placement, including the option to extend your degree by a year and undertake a minimum 30-week placement
- Study within a faculty that produces a rich range of research in this subject area.