Why study Medical Sciences at BU?
- Develop the social, practical and communication skills to work in wet-laboratories, multidisciplinary teams, biomedical engineering, biopsychosocial research, or bioinformatics
- Gain a solid underpinning in subjects such as anatomy, physiology, genetics, biochemistry and cell biology
- Study a degree designed with subjects and pathways that allow you to tailor your personalised experience here at BU
- Benefit from research-led teaching, with potential opportunities to get involved in exciting research projects during your time at BU
- A degree in medical science or biomedical sciences can also provide opportunities to pursue postgraduate study on our Physician Associate course