How you apply for your course and the key deadlines for your application varies depending on whether you are a full-time, part-time or international student.
Check out the information below and if you have any questions about your application process, please contact us.
Ready to apply? Use our online application form.
You can only apply for one course and you will need to provide details of your confirmed/final results in the 'Qualifications' section. If you are still waiting for your results, select 'Pending' from the Grade list. International applicants should also include English Language Qualifications.
You can click the 'Save' button if you wish to return to your application later on. Click on the link in your email to continue with your application.
We have spent the last few months working hard to make sure our students will be able to enjoy their course, accommodation and their life as a student when they join us in September. Please see our Coronavirus FAQs for further information.
- Early Sept – completed 2021 entry applications can be submitted to UCAS
- 15 Jan – UCAS application deadline for the majority of undergraduate courses
- 16 Jan – we will continue to accept Late applications through UCAS if course places are still available
- 25 Feb – UCAS Extra opens - if you have declined all your offers or have been unsuccessful with all of your choices
- 30 June – last date to submit late 2021 applications. Any applications received after this date will be entered into Clearing
- 4 July – last date to apply in Extra for 2021 entry
- 5 July – Clearing opens for 2021 entry.