How you apply for your course and the key deadlines for your application varies depending on whether you are a full-time, part-time or international student.
Check out the information below and if you have any questions about your application process, please contact us.
- 6 Sept – Completed 2019 entry applications can be submitted to UCAS
- 15 Jan - UCAS application deadline for majority of undergraduate courses
- 16 Jan - We will continue to accept Late applications through UCAS if course places are still available.
- 25 Feb - UCAS Extra opens - if you have declined all your offers or have been unsuccessful with all of your choices.
- 30 June – Last date to submit late 2019 applications. Any applications received after this date will be entered into Clearing
- 4 July – Last date to apply in Extra for 2019 entry
- 5 July – Clearing opens for 2019 entry.