How you apply for your course and the key deadlines for your application varies depending on whether you are a full-time, part-time or international student.
Check out the information below and if you have any questions about your application process, please contact us.
- Early Sept – completed 2021 entry applications can be submitted to UCAS
- 29 Jan – UCAS application deadline for the majority of undergraduate courses. Visit the UCAS website to find out more.
- 16 Jan – we will continue to accept Late applications through UCAS if course places are still available
- 11 Feb – UCAS Extra opens - if you have declined all your offers or have been unsuccessful with all of your choices
- 30 June – last date to submit late 2021 applications. Any applications received after this date will be entered into Clearing
- 4 July – last date to apply in Extra for 2021 entry
- 5 July – Clearing opens for 2021 entry.