How you apply for your course and the key deadlines for your application varies depending on whether you are a full-time, part-time or international student.
Check out the information below and if you have any questions about your application process, please contact us.
Ready to apply? Use our online application form.
You can only apply for one course and you will need to provide details of your confirmed/final results in the 'Qualifications' section. If you are still waiting for your results, select 'Pending' from the Grade list. International applicants should also include English Language Qualifications. You can click the 'Save' button if you wish to return to your application later on. Click on the link in your email to continue with your application.
- May 2021 – the UCAS application will be available for 2022 applications
- Early Sept 2021 – completed 2022 entry applications can be submitted to UCAS
- 26 Jan 2022 – UCAS application deadline for the majority of undergraduate courses
- 30 Jan 2022 – we will continue to accept Late applications through UCAS if course places are still available
- 25 Feb 2022 – UCAS Extra opens - if you have declined all your offers or have been unsuccessful with all of your choices
- 30 June 2022 – last date to submit late 2022 applications. Any applications received after this date will be entered into Clearing
- 3 July 2022 – last date to apply in Extra for 2022 entry
- 4 July 2022 – Clearing opens for 2022 entry