How you apply for your course and the key deadlines for your application varies depending on whether you are a full-time, part-time or international student.
Check out the information below and if you have any questions about your application process, please contact us.
- 16 May 2023 – the UCAS application will be available for 2024 applications - please ensure you make your application using your personal email address rather than a school/college email to ensure all emails about your application get through to you.
- 5 Sept 2023 – completed 2024 entry applications can be submitted to UCAS
- 31 Jan 2024 – The UCAS 'equal consideration' application deadline for the majority of undergraduate courses is 18:00 on 31 January – we will continue to accept Late applications through UCAS if course places are still available
- 28 Feb 2024 – UCAS Extra opens - if you have declined all your offers or have been unsuccessful with all of your choices
- 30 June 2024 – last date to submit late 2024 applications. Any applications received after this date will be entered into Clearing
- 5 July 2024 – Clearing opens on UCAS for 2024 entry. Register your interest in Clearing at BU.
Top tip: use your personal email address rather than your school/college one when making your UCAS application. This will ensure you receive any important emails regarding your application.