Skip to main content

Starting your application may seem daunting - we're here to help!

Application guide: Full-time students

If you are a UK, CI or ROI student applying for a full-time undergraduate degree, you will need to submit your application through UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admission Service). UCAS processes all UK university applications and will send your application to your chosen universities who will consider your academic and personal profile before making you an offer. This also applies to our Top-up degrees.

We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible once you’ve decided what course you are interested in studying. There are a range of useful videos about how best to complete your application on the UCAS site. We’ve also got some great tips on applying for university on our undergraduate blog and have put together some advice on writing your personal statement.

Make sure you have the correct UCAS codes for the courses you're interested in, as well as the right institution codes when you fill in your application. Our institution code is B50. If you are applying for a course run by one of our partner colleges, you will need to add the relevant campus code to your application, which can be found on each partner college's website.

If you have any additional learning needs or a disability it's a good idea to get in touch with us when you're submitting your application to find out what additional learning support we can provide and how you can access this support.