This is an exciting new course that is currently being developed. This page will be updated with more information in June 2022. Please register your interest and we will email you when the course is open for applications.
Why study BA (Hons) International Hospitality & Business Management?
- Combine the study of hospitality and business to broaden your expertise and skills in both areas
- Learn about the hospitality business from leading industry speakers and events, 'live' scenarios and visits in the local area
- Live and study in a location famous for its hospitality landscape with many hotels and restaurants
- Develop invaluable business skills such as team working, communication and problem-solving skills. Plus, gain an awareness of responsible business practice, digital competencies and cultural intelligence to enable you to work in an increasingly globalised workplace
- Experience working for 30 weeks in a real-world environment, at home or abroad, ensuring you build a network of professional contacts and enhance your employability
- Take the opportunity to study abroad at one of our many partner institutions across the world.
Discover more about the BU Business School and explore our campus
Next start date:
3 years full-time or 4 years full-time including a minimum 30-week work placement.
All subjects considered