Why study BA (Hons) Events Management at BU?
- Learn from academic specialists who are actively involved in research that informs the future of the industry
- Benefit from visits to local and regional event venues, as well as studying real-life case studies and hearing from industry guest lecturers
- Gain an expert understanding of event marketing, financial reporting, project planning, event bidding and consumer behaviours
- Study abroad at one of our many partner institutions across the world
- Build your network of professional contacts, enhance your CV and employability during the 30-week work placement
- This course is ranked 10th in its subject area according to the 2021 Guardian League Tables.
Interested in studying this course part-time? Enquire now.
The accreditation bodies on our BA (Hons) Events Management course are renowned industry-wide for promoting excellence and the highest standards, all of which is reflected in the BU Business School Experience:
- The Association for Project Management is the only chartered body recognising project management skills
- Being recognised as an Institute of Travel & Tourism Centre of Excellence means that BU is recognised as a leading university in the industry. It also allows you to take advantage of networking opportunities, hear from high-level industry speakers and raise your professional profile
- Institute of Data & Marketing (IDM) accreditation means that upon successful completion of the accredited unit you will be able to obtain the IDM Certificate in Digital and Data-Driven Marketing.
See what it’s like to study on this course
Next start date:
September 2021, September 2022
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
4 years including a minimum 30-week work placement
Association for Project Management, Institute of Data & Marketing, Recognised by the Institute of Travel and Tourism and a member of the Institute of Hospitality's Education Membership Scheme
All subjects considered
For September 2021 entry: 104 - 120 UCAS tariff points including a minimum of 2 A levels or equivalent. BTEC Extended Diploma: DMM. For more information check out our full entry requirements.