Why study BSc (Hons) Sport Management at BU?
- Blending academic and practical elements, this course will support you to become a critically-informed and well-rounded graduate, ready to manage, influence and lead in the world of work
- Develop a detailed understanding of sport, management, marketing, leadership, finance and business principles, with an appreciation of their complex global social contexts
- Gain varied practical experience from course placement options providing you with fantastic opportunities to put your learning into practice and make professional connections
- We have developed an international reputation in the management of sport, events and physical activity, and continue to shape sport research, policy and practice
- Our range of collaborative projects with local and international partners, provide opportunities for you to engage in educational, research and work activities with our global partner intuitions across the world
- You'll be career-ready with 92% of our graduates in employment or further studies, fifteen months after graduating.
Interested in studying this course part-time? Enquire now.
This course is accredited by the Institute for Data & Marketing (IDM). Upon successful completion of the accredited unit, you will be able to obtain the IDM Certificate in Digital and Data-Driven Marketing.
Take a glimpse at life on Talbot Campus
Next start date:
September 2021, September 2022
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
3 years full-time with a 6-week placement, or 4 years full-time with a minimum 30-week placement
Accredited by Institute of Data & Marketing (IDM)
All subjects considered
For September 2021 entry: 104 - 120 UCAS tariff points including a minimum of 2 A levels or equivalent. BTEC Extended Diploma: DMM. For more information check out our full entry requirements.