We understand the concerns around the recent UGC announcements in India and how that may affect your plans to study overseas with BU. We offer the below options at BU for any students affected:
- Defer your offer at BU to January 2021 if your course offers a January start, or
- Defer your offer to September 2021 entry, or
- Withdraw your application.
Please let us know your intent to defer or withdraw by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you decide to withdraw and have already paid the deposit or tuition fees, we will refund all fees paid to date as this is due to a situation out of your control. Please email refund request form to email@example.com together with the required evidence.
We have a large community of international students at BU – currently 1,600 students from around 140 different countries and regions.
We are always happy to welcome new Indian students onto our undergraduate, postgraduate, research and top-up courses.
We will help you with your application to study at BU, or you can speak to one of our representatives in India who can offer assistance with your application. If you'd like more general advice about the UK education system, visas, scholarships or the variety of courses on offer, you should contact the British Council in India.
Stories from India
- Winter in the UK and all the things it brings Thu, 10 Dec 2020
- The BU and UK Experience, and the Things I Learnt Fri, 04 Dec 2020
- Portfolio Tips – MA 3D Computer Animation, Digital Effects Application Fri, 04 Dec 2020
- UK essentials for an Indian student Thu, 10 Sep 2020
- Shopping for Food and Other Essentials- A Guide Wed, 01 Jul 2020
- Budgeting – A Student’s Financial Life-hacks Wed, 01 Jul 2020
- My Friendship Story! Fri, 26 Jun 2020
- Animation Group Project: My Favourite Unit Thu, 25 Jun 2020
- 5 reasons to pick Bournemouth as your study destination Thu, 25 Jun 2020
- My Masters Application from India Thu, 28 May 2020