We are always happy to welcome new Indian students onto our undergraduate, postgraduate, research and top-up courses.
We have a large community of international students at BU – currently 1,600 students from around 135 different countries. Our dedicated team can help you with your application to study at BU, or you can speak to our representatives in India who can offer assistance with your application.
Study in a stunning coastal location
Located on the south coast of England, Bournemouth University is situated in an area of outstanding natural beauty less than two hours from central London by train. We are a green, safe and friendly town welcoming students from many countries.
Famous for its seven-mile stretch of award-winning sandy beaches, the town is also a thriving hub for a number of industries including the creative, financial and tourism sectors. The New Forest National Park is on our doorstep and the Jurassic Coast (which is a World Heritage site) is just a short drive away.
Information for Indian students
Academic entry requirements
English language requirements
Representatives in India
Find a course
What our students and alumni say
Gauri Kashyap (India)
LLM Intellectual Property
I was pleasantly surprised by the facilities at BU, they seemed to have thought of virtually every aspect of a student’s life. From helping students figure out the course and campus, to personal and mental health.
Rohan Muralidhara (India)
MSc Cyber Security and Human Factors
I developed lots of new skills during my course that didn’t just come from the lectures and lab sessions. It also came in different forms which helped during difficult and challenging situations, and has made me more prepared and competitive.
Malvika Shahi (India)
MA Creative Writing and Publishing
Our projects have been amazing so far; our professors are very accommodating and helpful. I would recommend BU, not only for the courses and amazing facilities but also the people.
Read stories from India on our blog
- Winter in the UK and all the things it brings Thu, 10 Dec 2020
- The BU and UK Experience, and the Things I Learnt Fri, 04 Dec 2020
- Portfolio Tips – MA 3D Computer Animation, Digital Effects Application Fri, 04 Dec 2020
- UK essentials for an Indian student Thu, 10 Sep 2020
- LLM in Intellectual Property Law and My Experiences Thu, 02 Jul 2020
- Shopping for Food and Other Essentials- A Guide Wed, 01 Jul 2020
- Budgeting – A Student’s Financial Life-hacks Wed, 01 Jul 2020
- My Friendship Story! Fri, 26 Jun 2020
- Scoring a placement during your Master’s degree Thu, 25 Jun 2020
- Animation Group Project: My Favourite Unit Thu, 25 Jun 2020