Why study History, Politics, Criminology & Sociology at BU?
- Media-driven environment: Our History and Politics courses are delivered by the Faculty of Media & Communication, where a media-driven environment provides them with a fresh perspective
- Research-active social scientists: Our sociology, social anthropology and criminology courses are delivered by the Faculty of Health & Social Sciences, where you will learn from research-active social scientists
- 21st century focus: These courses are designed to challenge you to explore concepts in fields that range from terrorism to families; from healthy environments to human trafficking; and from gangs to government
- Optional work placements: Gain professional experience and follow your passions on an optional work placement
- Diverse career opportunities: Open up career opportunities across a diverse range of sectors – from media to education, public relations, corporate business, local government, police, youth justice, and research