Why study Law at BU?
- 96% of our Law graduates are in work or further study within a year of finishing their course, placing us in the top 10 of the HE sector
- Our qualifying law degrees are accredited by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) and Bar Standards Board (BSB)
- All of our law degrees meet the requirements for the academic stage of legal training, enabling you to progress to the Legal Practice Course, assist you in preparing for the Solicitors Qualifying Examination (SQE) stage one assessments, or to enroll on a Bar vocational course to become a solicitor or barrister once you graduate (subject to meeting minimum degree requirements)
- Our practical Moot Court experience tests oral and written skills in a courtroom environment and will give you valuable practical experience
- BU has excellent links with a range of legal firms; our students have completed placements with the likes of Steele Raymond, Law Debenture, Citizen’s Advice Bureau and the CPS
- Contribute to the BU Law Review, an academic publication designed to enable students to further their interests relating to the law and to publish their excellent research.
Find a course
Statistics shown throughout this page are taken from Unistats and BU institutional data unless otherwise stated.