Why study Psychology at BU?
- British Psychological Society accreditation: Our courses are accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS) – meaning they’re continually scrutinised to ensure we reflect the needs of both the profession and society
- State-of-the-art testing suite: Develop your skills with state-of-the-art facilities in our testing suite
- Integrating cutting-edge research: Study a degree delivered by a department that integrates cutting-edge research into quality teaching, professional practice, and public engagement
- Internationally-impacting research: The impact of BU’s research in this area extends locally, regionally, nationally and internationally
- Optional work placement in your chosen specialism: Gain experience in your chosen specialism and prepare for your future career on an optional work placement
Find a course
Courses with a foundation year option: If you don’t yet have the right qualifications to study your chosen subject, a foundation year offers an alternative route to studying a full degree, involving an initial year of study that will enable you to progress on to the first year of one of our eligible undergraduate degrees.