Why study Tourism, Hospitality & Events at BU?
- We’re proud to be ranked in the top 10 in the Guardian’s best UK universities 2021 league table
- Study at a university with 30 years’ teaching experience in this subject area – we’ve been named as a Centre of Excellence for Tourism by the Institute of Travel and Tourism, and are certified by the World Tourism Organisation
- Tourism research at BU was rated as joint-first in the UK based on internationally recognised research in the most recent Research Excellence Framework (REF)
- Gain hands-on experience on an optional work placement
- BU is internationally renowned in this subject area, ranking 10th for Hospitality & Leisure Management in the QS World University Rankings by Subject in 2020, and for Hospitality & Tourism Management in ShanghaiRanking’s Global Ranking of Academic Subjects 2020
- Courses accredited by relevant professional bodies, including the Chartered Institute of Marketing, the Association of Project Management, the Institute of Data & Marketing, the Institute of Hospitality and the Institute of Travel & Tourism.
Find a course
Statistics shown throughout this page are taken from Unistats and BU institutional data unless otherwise stated.