Why study BA (Hons) Commercial Photography?
- Study and challenge a range of photographic genres including documentary, editorial, advertising, fashion, product and portrait photography
- Produce individual and collaborative authored work to a high commercial standard
- Develop specialist knowledge, skills and opportunities required to pursue your commercial ambitions
- Gain an understanding of the photography industry through examining a range of historical, social cultural, ethical and topical debates
- Enter national and international competitions such as those organised by the Royal Photographic Society, the Association of Photographers and the British Institute of Professional Photography
Please note: This course is delivered at Wiltshire College & University Centre, Salisbury. Please visit their website to book onto one of their Spring Open Days.
You'll work in fully equipped studios and have access to state-of-the-art facilities including a post-product computer suite, a range of high-end professional cameras (all formats) and lighting equipment. You'll also have the opportunity to use the latest digital imaging software as well as traditional techniques for post-production work, increasing the opportunities for creative solutions to contemporary communication challenges.
See what it's like to study on this course
Next start date:
September 2021, September 2022
Wiltshire College and University Centre, Salisbury
3 years full-time with a 2-week placement, or 4 years full-time with a minimum 30-week placement
All subjects considered