Why study BA (Hons) Media Production?
- Work with real clients, creating artefacts that impact and enhance the world around you
- Access specialist facilities including kit, post-production suites, and a sound stage
- Develop a dynamic range of skills across a number of disciplines including film, audio production and platform development
- Learn from practising professionals and researchers and benefit from their industry connections through guest speakers and workshops
- Specialise during your Graduate Production Project, allowing you to develop a piece of work in whichever media form suits your career aspirations, giving you a calling card to the industry upon graduation.
The International Moving Image Society is a highly respected professional body, uniquely placed to assure, encourage and support industry relevance in media production courses. All of our courses within the Media Production Department have received accreditation in recognition of their industry-standard teaching.
Explore our facilities on Talbot Campus
Next start date:
September 2021, September 2022
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
3 years full-time with a 4-week placement, or 4 years full-time with a minimum 30-week placement
International Moving Image Society (IMIS)
All subjects considered
For September 2021 entry: 104 - 120 UCAS tariff points including a minimum of 2 A-levels or equivalent. BTEC Extended Diploma: DMM. For more information check out our full entry requirements.