Why study BA (Hons) Global Business Management (Online) (Top-up) at BU?
- This is one of the longest-running online business courses in the UK providing flexible learning opportunities with full online delivery
- Gain a wide range of skills to begin a successful career in global business management, or help you to progress your existing career
- Develop a wide range of critical skills in marketing, management, finance, operations and human recourses
- Study at a university with over 35 years’ teaching experience in this area, excellent industry connections and an international reputation
- Full-time students may be eligible for the tuition fee loan to cover the cost of your tuition fees
- 89% of our graduates are either working or studying fifteen months after graduating.
This course has been developed in conjunction with the MOD. It is approved by ELCAS enabling Armed Forces personnel to off-set the majority of the course fees through the ELC Scheme.
The accrediting bodies on this course are renowned industry-wide for promoting excellence and the highest standards, all of which is reflected in the BU Business School experience.
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) accreditation is a hallmark of excellence that has been awarded to fewer than 5% of business schools worldwide.
- Our Chartered Management Institute (CMI) accreditation gives you complimentary CMI student membership, access to resources and services and when you graduate, you’ll receive a CMI leadership and management qualification in addition to your degree.
Discover more about the BU Business School
Next start date:
September 2022, January 2023
Online, distance learning
12 or 18 months
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
Business Studies, International Business, Business & Management, Business Administration, Management, Tourism, Events Management
For September 2022, January 2023, and September 2023 entry: Foundation degree or subject-related HND or equivalent in Business Management, Accounting, Project Management, Global Management or International Management. We also accept a Level 5 Higher Apprenticeship in a relevant subject area.
For September 2022, January 2023, and September 2023 entry: Foundation Degree with 55% or above in a required subject. HND with Merit or above in a required subject. Applicants studying at Bournemouth University International College can enter with 50% from a Foundation Degree. Find out more. We also accept a Level 5 Higher Apprenticeship in a relevant subject area.
International entry requirements:
For September 2022 and January 2023 entry: If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS 6.0 (Academic),with minimum 5.5 in each component, or equivalent. For more information check out our full entry requirements.