Why study BA (Hons) International Business & Management at BU?
- Explore areas including the differing concepts of international business etiquette and protocol, ethical dilemmas in international management and the impact of convergence
- Opportunities to study abroad in year two at one of BU’s international partner institutions in Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Spain, Sweden, Turkey or the United States
- Study a diverse subject that provides a stepping-stone to work in any industry, anywhere in the world
- Complete an optional 30-week placement, giving you invaluable opportunities to gain industry experience and build a professional network
- Study at a university with over 35 years’ teaching experience in this area, excellent industry connections and an international reputation
- You'll be career-ready with 92% of our graduates in employment or further studies, fifteen months after graduating.
Foundation year: We have a foundation year option for UK students who do not meet the entry requirements for the degree course. This additional year of study will give you a grounding in Business & Management, building your confidence, knowledge and skills for further study. After successful completion of the foundation year, you will progress to the full degree.
The accrediting bodies on our BA (Hons) International Business and Management course are renowned industry-wide for promoting excellence and the highest standards, all of which is reflected in the BU Business School experience:
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) accreditation is a hallmark of excellence that has been awarded to fewer than 5% of business schools worldwide
- Chartered Management Institution (CMI) accreditation gives you complimentary CMI student membership (and access to resources and services) and means that when you graduate, you’ll receive a CMI leadership and management qualification in addition to your Bachelor's degree.
See what it's like to study at the Business School
Next start date:
September 2021, September 2022
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
3 years full-time or 4 years full-time with a minimum 30-week placement. Foundation year: 4 years full-time or 5 years with a 30-week minimum placement
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
All subjects considered
For September 2021 entry: 104 - 120 UCAS tariff points including a minimum of 2 A levels or equivalent. BTEC Extended Diploma: DMM. Foundation year: 48-72 UCAS tariff points. For more information check out our full entry requirements.