Why study Business, Management & Marketing at BU?
- Courses are delivered by the Bournemouth University Business School, which is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business – an accreditation held by fewer than 5% of the world’s business schools
- Optional 30-week work placements to gain invaluable real-world experience and networking opportunities
- Opportunities on some courses to spend a semester abroad – a great way to increase your international understanding and make yourself even more employable
- Expand your career horizons at a university with over 35 years’ experience teaching in this area, on courses that have gained an excellent reputation
- Flexibility to focus your studies around your career goals – choose from one of eight pathways on our BA (Hons) Business and Management degree
Find a course starting this September through Clearing
Foundation year and top-up courses
BA (Hons) Business Studies student
While I was on placement at IBM, I was put forward to interview for the role of a next-generation business consultant. I was successful, and secured a graduate position before returning to BU for my final year.