Why study BA (Hons) Business & Management (Entrepreneurship) at BU?
- Gain an in-depth understanding of entrepreneurship as well as business & management in a broader sense, in an increasingly globalised and digitised economy
- Opportunities to study abroad at one of our international partner institutions
- Study a diverse subject that provides a stepping-stone to work in any industry, anywhere in the world
- Complete an optional 30-week placement, giving you invaluable opportunities to gain industry experience and build a professional network
- Study at a university with over 35 years teaching experience in this area, excellent industry connections and an international reputation
- Within fifteen months of graduating, 95% of students on our Business & Management courses are in employment or further study.
Foundation Year: We have a Foundation Year option for those who do not meet the entry requirements for the degree course. This additional year of study will give you a grounding in business & management, building your confidence, knowledge and skills for further study. After successful completion of the Foundation Year, you will progress to the full degree. If you apply to study the full degree and do not meet the academic entry requirements, our admissions team may consider your application for the Foundation Year and notify you accordingly.
The accrediting bodies on this course are renowned industry-wide for promoting excellence and the highest standards, all of which is reflected in the BU Business School experience:
- Our Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) accreditation is a hallmark of excellence that has been awarded to fewer than 6% of business schools worldwide
- Our Chartered Management Institute (CMI) accreditation gives you complimentary CMI student membership (and access to resources and services) and when you graduate, you’ll receive a CMI L5 Certificate in Management and Leadership qualification in addition to your Bachelor's degree.
Discover more about the BU Business School and explore our campus
Next start date:
September 2024, September 2025
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
3 years full-time or 4 years full-time with a 30-week minimum placement. Foundation Year: 4 years full-time or 5 years full-time with a 30-week minimum placement
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
All subjects considered
For September 2024 entry: 104 - 120 UCAS tariff points including a minimum of 2 A-levels or equivalent. BTEC Extended Diploma: DMM. Foundation Year: 48-72 UCAS tariff points. For more information check out our full entry requirements.