Why study BA (Hons) Business and Management (Top-up) at BU?
- Offers you the advantage of the opportunity to obtain Honours degree-level proficiency in just one year of study
- An ideal choice if you are looking for a degree that builds on your previous study and offers the completion of an Honours degree
- Forms a solid basis for successful career planning as well as providing a stepping stone to future postgraduate studies
- You don’t need to have studied your Foundation degree at BU in order to apply for one of our Top-up degrees, and continuing your studies with BU will give you access to all of our outstanding facilities
- Study at a university with over 35 years’ teaching experience in this area, excellent industry connections and an international reputation.
This course is delivered by the AACSB accredited Business School, an accreditation which places us within the top institutions globally for business degrees. Less than 5% of business schools worldwide have attained this hallmark of excellence which recognises a focus on excellence in all areas, including teaching and student learning.
Interested in studying this course part-time? Enquire now.
See what it is like to study at the Business School
Next start date:
September 2021, September 2022
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
1 year full-time
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
Business or Management (eg. Tourism Management, Retail Management, Marketing Management, Business Technology)
For September 2021 entry: Foundation Degree with 60% or above in a required subject or HND with Merit or above in a required subject.
International entry requirements:
For September 2021 entry: If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS 6.0 (Academic) or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component of writing, speaking, listening and reading – find out more.