Why study BA (Hons) Business & Management (Top-up) at BU?
- Offers you the advantage of the opportunity to obtain Honours degree-level proficiency in just one year of study
- An ideal choice if you are looking for a degree that builds on your previous study and offers the completion of an Honours degree
- Forms a solid basis for successful career planning as well as providing a stepping stone to future postgraduate studies
- Choose a Pathway and a Project that allow you to tailor your subject specialisation
- Study at a university with over 35 years’ teaching experience in this area, excellent industry connections and an international reputation.
- Within fifteen months of graduating, 95% of students on our Business & Management courses are in employment or further study.
Interested in studying this course part-time? Enquire now
This course is delivered by the AACSB accredited Business School, an accreditation which places us within the top institutions globally for business degrees. Less than 6% of business schools worldwide have attained this hallmark of excellence which recognises a focus on excellence in all areas, including teaching and student learning.
Discover more about the BU Business School and explore our campus
Next start date:
September 2024, September 2025
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
1 year full-time
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
Business or Management (e.g. Tourism Management, Retail Management, Marketing Management, Business Technology)
September 2024 entry: Foundation Degree with 60% or above in a required subject or HND with Merit or above in a required subject. We also accept a Level 5 Higher Apprenticeship in a relevant subject area. For more information check out our full entry requirements.
International entry requirements:
September 2024 entry: If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS 6.0 (Academic) or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component of writing, speaking, listening and reading. For more information check out our international entry requirements.