Why study BA (Hons) Immersive Media at BU?
- Through conceptual investigation and practical production, explore and develop immersive media in a range of hypothetical and real-world scenarios
- Explore both conventional as well as experimental and emerging forms and contexts
- Collaborate and undertake enterprise-led teamwork, essential in becoming thought, practice and business-leaders in this emerging field
- Develop production craft skills including stereoscopic 360-degree video and immersive audio production
- Work in industry-leading facilities with internationally-recognised lecturers and practitioners
- Specialise or broaden your studies through option units to match your career ambitions and professional placement opportunities, allowing you to forge vital industry links.
This is an exciting new course that will be available from September 2022. Please register your interest and we will email you when the course is open for applications.
The programme does not cover computer-based asset creation or programming, for which you may consider BSc (Hons) Virtual and Augmented Reality; BA (Hons) Computer Animation Art and Design, BA (Hons) Computer Animation Technical Arts, BA (Hons) Visual Effects or BSc Hons Game Design.
Next start date:
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
3 years full-time with an optional 4 week placement, or 4 years full-time with a minimum 30-week placement
All subjects considered