This is an exciting new course that is currently being developed. Please register your interest and we will email you when the course is open for applications.
On this course, you'll explore photography as a craft and a business, through a combination of practical and theoretical approaches. You will explore different styles and forms of photography while developing a portfolio that showcases your own individual skills. You'll graduate as an enterprising and entreprenurial practitioner capable of working in today's media industries as well as shaping its future.
- Produce and explore different aspects of photography
- Have access to industry standard digital cameras, lighting, studio space and image manipulation software throughout your degree
- Work alongside internationally recognised lecturers and practitioners
- Choose optional modules to specialise in a particular area of interest in more detail to match your career ambitions
- Make invaluable industry connections during a 30 week work placement in industry.
Next start date:
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
3 years (or 4 years with a 30-week placement) full-time