Why study BEng (Hons) Engineering at BU?
- Applicants for this programme must be employed in a relevant role in the Engineering industry
- Cover areas such as advanced stress and vibration, business development, manufacturing operations, mechatronics and computational engineering
- Tailor your studies with a number of core units complemented by option units, to suit the needs of your employer and your long-term career plans
- Subjects are taught by flexible learning, and you will be supported throughout your study with discussion forums
- We also offer an Integrated Masters (MEng) which requires a further 18 months study.
Interested in studying this course as a Degree Apprenticeship? Find out more and contact Bournemouth & Poole College.
Accredited by the Institution of Engineering Designers and the Institution of Mechanical Engineers to meet in part, the exemplifying academic benchmark requirements for registration as a Chartered Engineer (CEng).
See what it's like to study on this course
Next start date:
September 2021, September 2022
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
2 years part-time
Institution of Engineering Designers and the Institution of Mechanical Engineers
Engineering discipline accredited to EngTech or partial IEng
For September 2021 and September 2022 entry: Foundation degree or HND with Merit or above in a required subject. Applicants must be employed in a relevant role in the Engineering industry. For more information check out our full entry requirements.