Why study MSc Corporate Governance with BU?
- Developed in close collaboration with the Chartered Governance Institute UK & Ireland (CGIUKI), you will be qualified with graduate status (GradCG)
- Enjoy flexible learning with full online delivery
- Develop your ability to appreciate and influence the factors governing corporate affairs
- Undertake a significant piece of self-managed research in an area that interests you in relation to your course
- Learn an employable mix of finance, law and governance focusing on the role of corporate administration
- Graduate career ready with specialised skills in all areas of business and enter roles such as Analyst, Management Associate, Financial Consultant
- Only applicable for GTA University Centre students (Channels Islands).
About the GTA University Centre, Guernsey
Since 2006 the GTA is proud to be awarded University Centre status by Bournemouth University. This recognises the joint belief that access to higher education should be widened and made available in ways that fully implemented equal opportunities and ensured that students were involved in educational experiences that gave rise to personal and social fulfilment; as well as looking to meet local needs for a better-educated and skilled population.
Our MSc Corporate Governance course is accredited by The Chartered Governance Institute UK & Ireland (CGIUKI).
Next start date:
To be confirmed
Online, distance learning
15 months (Part-time) - Direct entry to Year 2; 27 months (Part-time) - Full degree
Chartered Governance Institute UK & Ireland (CGIUKI)
All subjects considered
Only applicable for GTA University Centre students (Channels Islands).
A Bachelors Honours degree, 2:2 or above, or equivalent.
If you lack the formal academic qualifications needed to enter a postgraduate or post-experience degree, there are several alternative routes to follow - some based on experience. Contact the Future Students Enquiry team for more information.
Applicants for whom English is not their first language, must offer evidence of qualifications in written and spoken English. Acceptable qualifications are IELTS (academic) 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component of writing, speaking, listening and reading, or equivalent.