Please note that this course is not recruiting for September 2021 and is currently under review to transition to fully online delivery, starting in January 2022. Please register your interest and we will let you know when applications open for January 2022 entry.
Why study MSc Corporate Governance at BU?
- Delivered at the GTA University Centre in Guernsey by Bournemouth University
- Developed in close collaboration with The Chartered Governance Institute UK & Ireland (CGIUKI), you will qualify with graduate status of CGIUKI (GradCG)
- Develop your ability to appreciate and influence the factors governing corporate affairs
- Undertake a significant piece of self-managed research in an area that interests you in relation to your course
- Learn an employable mix of finance, law and governance focusing on the role of corporate administration
- Graduate career-ready with specialised skills in all areas of business and enter roles such as Analyst, Management Associate, Financial Consultant.
About the GTA University Centre, Guernsey
Since 2006 the GTA is proud to be awarded University Centre status by Bournemouth University. This recognised the joint belief that access to higher education should be widened and made available in ways that fully implemented equal opportunities and ensured that students were involved in educational experiences that gave rise to personal and social fulfilment; as well as looking to meet local needs for a better-educated and skilled population.
Next start date:
GTA University Centre, Guernsey
All subjects considered
A Bachelors Honours degree, 2:2 or above, or equivalent.