Why study MSc Marketing Management (Retail)?
- We have been offering courses in this subject since 1989, with over 700 alumni, many of whom are now in senior managerial positions
- You will learn from research-active, industry-experienced academics who have published innovative research into retail management and marketing issues
- You will understand the contemporary retail environment and examine topical issues related to retail management and marketing including digital marketing and globalisation
- You will develop analytical skills essential for operating and marketing in the international retail environment by critically examining international retail development and activity, with a view to putting this knowledge into practice
- Choose to complete a 30-week work placement to get ready for retail and marketing-related roles once you graduate
- Our extensive network of alumni provides us with unrivalled contacts and opportunities in businesses across the retail and marketing sectors.
The accrediting bodies on this course are renowned industry-wide for promoting excellence and the highest standards, all of which are reflected in the BU Business School experience.
CIM Graduate Gateway
Gain Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) professional qualifications through the Graduate Gateway scheme as well as exemptions towards a CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing.
Institute of Data & Marketing
This course is also accredited by the Institute of Data & Marketing (IDM). Upon successful completion, you will be awarded the IDM Certificate in Digital and Data-Driven Marketing.
Discover more about the BU Business School and explore our campus
Next start date:
September 2021, January 2022, September 2022
Bournemouth University, Lansdowne Campus
September: 1 year full-time. January: 16 months full-time; 2 years with optional 30-week work placement
Institute of Data & Marketing, Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
All subjects considered
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 or equivalent in any subject. For more information check out our full entry requirements.
International entry requirements:
If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component of writing, speaking, listening and reading. For more information check out our full entry requirements.