Why study MSc Marketing Management (Retail)?
- We have been offering courses in this subject since 1989, with over 700 alumni, many of whom are now in senior managerial positions
- You will learn from research-active, industry-experienced academics who have published innovative research into retail management and marketing issues
- You will understand the contemporary retail environment and examine topical issues related to retail management and marketing including digital marketing and globalisation
- You will develop analytical skills essential for operating and marketing in the international retail environment by critically examining international retail development and activity, with a view to putting this knowledge into practice
- Choose to complete a 30-week work placement to get ready for retail and marketing-related roles once you graduate
- Our extensive network of alumni provides us with unrivalled contacts and opportunities in businesses across the retail and marketing sectors.
The accrediting bodies on this course are renowned industry-wide for promoting excellence and the highest standards, all of which are reflected in the Bournemouth University Business School experience.
CIM Strategic Partner
Bournemouth University is a Strategic Partner of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), which means you can gain professional qualifications as well as exemptions towards a CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing.
Institute of Data & Marketing
This course is also accredited by the Institute of Data & Marketing (IDM). Upon successful completion, you will be awarded the IDM Certificate in Digital and Data-Driven Marketing.
Discover more about the BU Business School and explore our campus
Next start date:
September 2023, January 2024, September 2024
Bournemouth University, Lansdowne Campus (with additional activities on Talbot Campus)
September: 1 year full-time; 2 years with optional 30-week work placement. January: 16 months full-time
Institute of Data & Marketing (IDM), Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
All subjects considered
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 or equivalent in any subject. For more information check out our full entry requirements.
International entry requirements:
If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component of writing, speaking, listening and reading. For more information check out our full entry requirements.