Why study BSc (Hons) Marketing at BU?
- Gain industry experience and network through a 30-week placement which can be completed anywhere in the world
- Get industry ready from working on live marketing briefs for unit assessments
- You will learn a variety of practical skills such as pitching creative ideas, calculating marketing budgets and planning marketing campaigns
- Guest lecturers from the industry and expert staff will help you to develop strong communication skills and a cultural awareness, essential in a modern marketing environment
- You'll be career ready with 90% of graduates from our marketing courses in employment or completing further study after 15 months.
Foundation year: We have a foundation year option for UK students who do not meet the entry requirements for the degree course. This additional year of study will give you a grounding in Marketing, building your confidence, knowledge and skills for further study. After successful completion of the foundation year, you will progress to the full degree.
The accrediting bodies on our BSc (Hons) Marketing course are renowned industry-wide for promoting excellence and the highest standards, all of which is reflected in the BU Business School experience.
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) accreditation is a hallmark of excellence that has been awarded to fewer than 5% of business schools worldwide
- Awarded Graduate Gateway status with the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), gain CIM professional qualifications as well as exemptions towards a CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing
- Upon successful completion of the Institute of Data & Marketing (IDM) accredited unit, you will be able to obtain the IDM Certificate in Digital and Data-Driven Marketing.
Discover more about the BU Business School and explore our campus
Next start date:
September 2022, September 2023
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
4 years full-time including a 30-week placement. Foundation year: 5 years full-time including a 30-week placement
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), Institute of Data & Marketing (IDM)
All subjects considered
For September 2022 entry: 104 - 120 UCAS tariff points including a minimum of 2 A-levels or equivalent. BTEC Extended Diploma: DMM. Foundation year: 48-72 UCAS tariff points. For more information check out our full entry requirements.