Why study Business & Management at BU?
- Prestigious AACSB accreditation: Our courses are delivered by the BU Business School, which is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) – an accreditation held by fewer than 5% of the world’s business schools
- Optional 30-week placements: Our optional 30-week work placements will give you invaluable real-world experience and networking opportunities
- International study opportunities: On some courses, you’ll have the chance to spend a semester abroad – a great way to increase your international understanding and make yourself even more employable
- More than 35 years’ experience: Expand your career horizons at a university with over 35 years’ experience teaching in this area, on courses with an excellent reputation
- Tailor your studies to your career goals: You’ll be able to build your studies around your career goals – choose from one of eight pathways on our BA (Hons) Business and Management degree.
Find a course
Courses with a foundation year option: If you don’t yet have the right qualifications to study your chosen subject, a foundation year offers an alternative route to studying a full degree, involving an initial year of study that will enable you to progress on to the first year of one of our eligible undergraduate degrees.